Saturday, November 9, 2013

So much has happened in my life this year... Honestly, there is no point in catching up. I just needed to post something, as it's been ages.
Quickest version... I fell in love, he was married and didn't tell me. I am currently broken into a million pieces and just trying to breathe and survive each new day life forces me to live.
Apart from that, he was a great friend and I will miss that connection the most. We understood each others' anxiety and panic and he very quickly became my rock. I have trouble reminding myself to breathe because he is no longer here to tell me to.
I've ruined any chance of ever starting that friendship again by what I did when I realized he was still married. Big stupid mistake.
I do wish them the best, in that I hope they can work through all of this mess. I only want him happy, and it couldn't be with me even before I found out about the wife.
Long sobbing story cut way short... I just miss my best friend. And not getting any damn closure is just about killing me.

Anyway... as it's November, bazaar season has started. My second bazaar is coming up next weekend. I believe I have one or two more after that. So far, with the one completed bazaar, I made more money than last year. I guess that's a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment